WE CREATE AMAZING RACES
RaceForce designs legendary races, which are cherished by thier respective communities.
SURF CITY USA MARATHON & HALF MARATHON
Oceanfront views make for a beautiful run along this award-winning California course, past the famous Huntington Beach pier in a traditional marathon and half-marathon.
SURF CITY 10 MILE, 10K, 5K
Each year in October, participants in this classic race begin training for the Surf City Marathon. This gorgeous, flat, and scenic course along Pacific Coast Highway provides runners with stunning views for 10 miles – and all finishers get surfboard medals..
GOLDEN GATE HALF, SAN FRANCISCO
The Golden Gate Half, has maintained the same course since its inception in 2002. The tradition continues in 2016 with participants starting on the waterfront – in the Aquatic Park on historic Muni Pier – with grand views of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge. The unrivaled course travels past Crissy Field to the marquee crossing of the Golden Gate Bridge!
LIVERMORE HALF MARATHON
This race is a unique experience as this flourishing town hosts its first destination running event while boasting California’s oldest wine region. Run 13.1 miles, enjoy 13.1 wines and experience a course that does not lack in beauty and a finish line party that celebrates the joys of wine country!
THE TOWN’S HALF MARATHON
The Town’s runners start on the historic steps of the Oakland City Hall and race through the finish line to a celebratory festival honoring each participant.
THANKSGIVING DAY 5K
San Francisco’s premier Thanksgiving Day Run! Starting at the famed AT&T Park, the course travels out and back along the Embarcadero Waterfront. The Thanksgiving Day 5K supports the San Francisco and Marin Food Banks, raising over 1200 pounds of non-perishable food in 2014.
The popularity and exposure generated by RaceForce events create unique opportunities for sponsors to capitalize on the excitement and energy of the moment. We provide sponsors with customized programs and tiers that align objectives, create constituent activations and leverage event assets while also promoting local vendors and commerce.
- Six Californian premier athletic endurance races
- 45,000 participants & over 80,000+ spectators
- Unique scenic courses
- Running across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Historic wine country
- The famous Pacific Coast Highway oceanfront
- Charitable opportunities for participants to give back to their local community
- Celebratory festivals with a local collection of music, food, beer & wine to reflect the spirit of the community’s culture
- Over 70% of our participants indicated they’re more likely to purchase sponsor products over non-sponsor items
- Our participants are examples of a healthy and fit lifestyle
- 70% of participants are between the ages of 18-49
- 20% of participants’ household income is $70k-$100k and 21% is $100k – $200k
- 55% of participants are women and 45% are men
- 17% of participants identify themselves as in management or as a business owner/CEO